My current job is Server in an Asian restaurant
Apply for a job as a server in the restaurant.
· Describe a time when you had to convince someone else to do something.
· Tell me about a time when you had to deal with someone who didn’t like you.
· What do you consider your most significant accomplishment and why?
· Describe your progress in your last position (I was a server in a Vietnamese restaurant).
Problem Solving Ability:
· Describe the last time you had to deal with a customer who had a problem. What was the problem and how did you solve it? (I was a server in a Vietnamese restaurant)
· Tell me about a time when you went above the call of duty to satisfy a customer. (I was a server in a Vietnamese restaurant)
· Tell about a suggestion you made that was rejected.
· Describe the worst mistake you made on the job. What steps did you take to correct it?
· Have you ever had to deal with someone who was being dishonest? Describe the situation and what you did about it.
· Describe the last time you were asked to do more than your share of a task. What caused the situation and how did you deal with it?
· How do you keep yourself organized?
· Describe the best manager you ever had.
Closer – THIS QUESTION IS MANDATORY:
· Why should I hire you?