- Find a peer-reviewed scholarly journal article discussing blockchain technology. Complete a review of the article by writing a 2–3-page overview of the article. This will be a detailed summary of the journal article, including concepts discussed and findings. Additionally, find one other source (it does not have to be a peer-reviewed journal article) that substantiates the findings in the article you are reviewing.
You should use the school library and/or Google Scholar to find these types of articles.
Once you find the article, you will read it and write a review of it. This is considered a research article review.
Your paper should meet these requirements:
- Be approximately three to four pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
- Follow APA 7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The school Library is a great place to find resources.
- Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.