No unread replies.No replies.
Review the module resources and the readings. Find a support journal or article (within 10 years, peer-reviewed) about the topic. Then provide a description of each theory and a definition of creativity as it relates to each theory. Include in-text citations in the body of the post and references at the end of the post.
|THEORY||BRIEF DESCRIPTION||CREATIVITY DEFINITION|
|Cognitive development theory|
- Write a minimum of 200 words for the original discussion post.
- Read and answer all questions in the discussion prompt directly and accurately.
- Visit all the links and any additional resources provided in the discussion prompt.
- Use the readings, research, and other literature as a resource and cite them in responses.
- Add links or attachments to your posts when requested (e.g., link to a lesson plan, video).
- Discussion posts should state perspectives and include support from the research.
- Reply to at least one post from a classmate.
- Write a minimum of 100 words for the replies to classmates.
- Replies to classmates should go beyond statements of agreement or disagreement and may include support. Use the TAG method in your responses if necessary: Tell something done well. Ask a question of clarification. Give a suggestion.
- Make sure there are no major and distracting errors in composition, grammar, and spelling in posts and replies.
Cite sources when outside information is used. Be careful not to plagiarize. Do not copy and paste from the readings. Instead, paraphrase or summarize and use in-text citations and references at the end. Review the “Avoiding Plagiarism” announcement and use the following resources to help: