1. Choose 8 unfamiliar vocabulary words and make a short example sentence for each new word to show that you understand its meaning (56 total example sentences covering 7 chapters).
2. Choose 8 terminology words and give them definitions (56 total)
[Please note the difference between a vocabulary word and terminology.]
3. At the end of the chapter there would be self-study questions (marked ST). Review those to fully understand the problem-solving method to do the subsequent questions.
4. After the ST-questions, there are “QUESTIONS” – do any 5 of those (if less than 5 then all) (total 35 or slightly less)
5. Easy problems – all of them
6. Intermediate and/or challenging problems – any 7 for each chapter (total 49).