A SWOT Analysis is used to evaluate the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for a business. This analysis can be used to help in the creation of strategic plans for the future. You will perform a SWOT Analysis for a real-world organization and complete your assignment as a PowerPoint presentation.
Choose a real-world organization.
Perform a SWOT Analysis on the organization, creating a PowerPoint with your results. Follow this format:
• Slide 1: Title slide with your name and the organization’s name.
• Slide 2: Mission of the company.
• Slide 3: Explain 4 to 6 strengths of the company (add more slides if needed).
• Slide 4: Explain 4 to 6 weaknesses of the company (add more slides if needed).
• Slide 5: Explain 4 to 6 opportunities of the company (add more slides if needed).
• Slide 6: Explain 4 to 6 threats for the company (add more slides if needed).
• Slide 7: Your conclusion. Provide your opinion on the strategic position of the
organization based on the findings of your SWOT.
• Slide 8: Reference page.
• Create a PowerPoint presentation, at least 8 slides.
• Include at least 2 valid, credible resources.
• Use APA formatting for citations, include in-text citations on slides.