Study the module resources and search for reliable resources about the six major principles of the American Constitution.
1. Mention and explain the six principles of the American Constitution.
2. In your own words, how does it manifest popular sovereignty, checks and balances, and federalism today? Mention an example of each one.
3. Who are the leaders of the executive, legislative and judicial branches now?
4. Mention and explain the ten amendments of the Bill of Rights.
5. Which of the amendments is more important for you? Explain your answer.
6. Why is it essential for the countries to have a constitution?
Contribute a minimum of 3 pages. It should include at least 2 academic sources, formatted and cited in APA.
Be sure to review the academic expectations for your submission.
- Submit your assignment by 11:59 pm on Sunday.
- Review the rubric to determine how your assignment will be graded.
- Your assignment will be run through Turnitin to check for plagiarism.