Explore the generational differences (beginning with the traditionalists/silent generation moving forward) between the leadership styles, ethical practices, and workplace expectations of these groups. Discuss your findings.
Discuss the differences between diversity and inclusion. Provide an example of how one company, you are familiar with, fosters diversity and inclusion in its daily practices.
Motivation, Personality, and Attitudes Assignment 6
- This assignment asks you to address your fantasy organization once againas Icy Nicey.
- Write 2 to 3 pages in APA format, Times New Roman 12-point font, double spaced, with 1” margins all around. Again, avoid passive voice, check your rammer, and spell-check and referenced page.
- Address where your fantasy organization stands on job satisfaction.
- How important is it? Why?
- What are the specific things that your organization does to address, maintain, or improve employee job satisfaction, if any? Why or why not?
- Address in your submission what the literature has to say about the relationship between job satisfaction and
- Organizational commitment
- Organizational citizenship behaviors
- Absenteeism and turnover
Go to the CBS Undercover Boss Links to an external site. website and search for a full episode of the show. Imagine you are the CEO of the company in the selected episode.
- Provide a detailed comparison of two job positions from the episode.
- Provide a clear, detailed description of your method of collecting the information for the job analysis.
- Examples include one-on-one, interviews, or surveys.
- Create a detailed job description for the two positions you analyzed.
- Provide a clear, conclusive rationale for why the job analyses and job descriptions comply with state and federal regulations.
- Support your propositions, assertions, arguments, or conclusions with at least three credible, relevant, and appropriate sources synthesized in a coherent analysis.
- Write clearly and concisely in a manner that is well organized, grammatically correct, and free of spelling, typographical, formatting, and/or punctuation errors.
- 2 pages
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Create a job description in compliance with state and federal regulations.
From the video, John Kotter – Communicating a Vision for ChangeLinks to an external site., assess the means of communication that are available to us as leaders. Review Kotter’s comments regarding communication, and efficient and effective communications. As the leader of a large organization implementing a change, develop a strategy for communicating your vision of change. Discuss the tools that the organization would use as well as the frequency of communication.
Use this worksheet to gather relevant information for the assessment, the Affiliation Recommendation. The worksheet is from Grube and Finnerty’s list of topics for affiliation (see the sidebar on page 2 in “How to Make the Strategic Partnering Decision”) and has been modified to fit the assignments. This learning resource is located in the course.
For this assignment, use the “Twin Pines Medical Center Profile”provided in the course to find the necessary information. Be aware that to answer the questions below, you will need to draw inferences or make reasonable assumptions about Twin Pines Medical Center (TPMC).
|Strategic Topics||Twin Pines Medical Center (TPMC)
|1. Community goals
What are the community’s demographic and market needs?
Based on those needs, what should be TPMC’s goals for affiliation?
|2. Strategic plans
What are TPMC’s operational strategies?
What strategies are most critical to achieving the community’s goals?
What strategies could be adjusted to fit an affiliation?
|3. Clinical services, quality, and outcomes
What clinical services does TPMC provide?
In what areas can TPMC improve the quality of the services provided?
What are the goals for improving clinical services and quality?
What are the desired healthcare outcomes of an affiliation?
|4. Clinical and staff commitments and support
What kind of clinical expertise (e.g., medical specialties) is currently available to TPMC?
What clinical expertise and other staff will TPMC need to meet the goals of the affiliation?
|5. Facilities and technical support
What facilities and technical support are available to TPMC?
What facilities and technical support will TPMC need to meet the goals of the affiliation?
Discuss techniques used by organizations to motivate employees to learn. How can one realize the impact of motivation as yielding results in training and development?
Should all organizations be committed to developing the workforce, including employees and managerial talent? Discuss the need for organization development practitioners to separate themselves from client engagements and evaluate the results of their efforts.
AI survey review
Once done distributing the following artificial intelligence survey to at least 5-10 people in your community. Try to mix up the ages of the participants as you distribute the survey.
- We are in the beginning phases of developing this study. We still need notes / analysis on recent studies done on AI and its effect on mental health / youth / day-to-day life / etc. As you distribute this survey this week, please put together 2 pages max of bullet point notes or a literature review table of key points from recent peer-reviewed studies found in the literature pertaining to this subject.
Complete the first part of the Capsim Inbox discussion prompt by completing the simulation above. This activity puts you in the shoes of a Brand Manager in charge of setting product strategy for a new product launch. Following your real-world interactions, provide your direction and rationale to the CEO in short written form. You will be assessed on the effectiveness of your Marketing leadership.
This will be your discussion requirement for week three. Students should comment on two of their peers’ responses and provide suggestions, feedback, and questions.
After completing the simulation, summarize and explain your decisions then submit it to the discussion board by Wednesday. It should only take about an hour to complete the simulation. Follow discussion requirements as you would each week. Two peer responses should be submitted by Sunday