Read the article Space Mining and Exploration: Facing a Pivotal Moment from the module resources section.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
1. Explain which steps for reading the article you found to be the easiest.
2. Explain which steps you found most difficult in reading the article.
3. Identify concepts of the article that were a challenge to understand. Were there any that were harder to grasp than others?
4. Finally, in your own words, summarize the main idea of the article.
Guidelines for Submission. Your submission should be a Word document, one to two pages in length, with 12-point Times New Roman font, double spacing, and one-inch margins.
Review this 10 Lifehacker article on the elements of design that is uploaded below then add four simple design elements to the Photoshop file you created for the Module Two discussion. Include an explanation to your instructor of why you added those elements and share how successful you were at using those design elements. Post a PDF for your instructor to view but keep the raw PSD file to continue working on it.
Your submission should be a Word document, one to two pages in length, with 12-point Times New Roman font, double spacing, and one-inch margins.
Read 7 BASICS TO CREATE A GOOD DESIGN BRIEF to create a simple design brief, then apply what you read to this milestone submission. Remember, you are the designer and the client for the final project.
For this milestone, formulate a design brief for your final collage design, answering the following questions:
- What is the chosen name of your fictitious graphic design business?
- Who is the targeted audience?
- What design elements are necessary to make your final project successful based on image research?
- How will your final piece reflect your own style and voice?
To complete this assignment, review the Final Project Part I Milestone One Guidelines and Rubric PDF document.